Forestry Mod 1.12.2/ / 1.11.2 is a sizable Minecraft mod which adds new machines, items, and ores to the match, a lot of which can be used in farming. Forestry also contains bees, beekeeping, and bee breeding. It was made for compatibility with IndustrialCraft 2 and also BuildCraft 3, and lots of its own machines need Redstone Flux. Said machines can also take input and supply output of items along with BuildCraft Transport Pipes.
Forestry Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Farms, Trees, Bees and more
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Automatic Farms.
- Bee breeding.
- Tree breeding.
- Intelligent Backpacks.
- Mail System.
- Energy Production.
- Compatibility with several mods, most notably Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft 2, Railcraft and RedPower 2.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.