Forge Creeper Heal Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 is an open source mod for Minecraft Forge to auto-heal world after an explosion inspired by the famous bukkit pluggin CreeperHeal from Nitnelave. Clients don’t need Forge Creeper Heal installed to join your server BUT they need have Forge.
Forge Creeper Heal Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 – Repair Damage Done by Explosion
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.