Forge Creeper Heal Mod 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – This mod is open source for Minecraft Forge and autoheal worlds after an explosion that was inspired by the bukkit pluggin CreeperHeal. Clients do not need Forge Creeper Heal to join your server. However, they must have Forge.
Forge Creeper Heal Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Repair Damage Done by Explosion
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
/fch config reload : Reload config
/fch heal all [me|<dimension id>] :
- me : Heal all handled explosion in your current world
- <dimension id> : Heal all handled explosion in the specified dimension
- <No parameters> : Heal all handled explosion in every world
Profiler allows you to know processing time and memory usage from this mod.
How to use it:
If you don’t have Forge Creeper Heal installed client side, profiling info display as a chat message.
/(forgecreeperheal|fch) profiler (enable|disable) [dimensionID] [all] [force]
- dimensionID : By default, dimensionID is the dimension where you currently are. If specified the profiler display the dimension from this argument. If you type this command not in game (from server window for example) you have to specified a dimensionID or use “all”.
- all : Enable profiler for all loaded dimension.
- force : Only on disable, force profiler to stop even if you are not alone to listen it.