Forge Essentials Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 aims to provide a suite of fully server-side mods to make running, administrating and using a server better and easier. It also includes a client mod, which may be optionally downloaded to enable additional features. This mod only needs to be installed on the server and is not required at all on the client.
Forge Essentials Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Many Server Features
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Permission management
- Protection (WorldGuard)
- Automatic backup management
- Multiworld support(in bukkit aka. multiverse)
- Huge collection of utility commands
- Remote server access and management with a versatile API
- WorldEdit with permission integration already included
- And many more!
- ForgeEssentials is a server-only mod. This means you only need to add it to your server and there is no need to have it present on the clients that connect to your server. Backup your world before using FE.
This is the (optional) client addon for Forge Essentials. It provides some additional features, which are not possible with server-only forge mods:
- /reach command to modify reach distance for players.
- WorldEdit overlay.
- Permission overlay.
- And other small features.
Forge Essentials Mod Wiki Page:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.