Fossil Mod 1.16.4 introduces to the match the ancient fossil of a plethora of common stuff in the game, such as pig, creeper, along with unfamiliar skull. As players travel the overworld, they will sometimes come across the newest fossil ores. With enough endeavor, an individual will be able to acquire enough Fossil Ores. In the subsequent step, players have to bring the fossil to a famous archaeologist from the regional villages. Having a conflated understanding from many years of training in the art of fossil, said villager will subsequently supply you with a rudimentary decorative fossil. This type of commodity will be very valuable as most will be in awe along with your decorations.
Fossil Mod 1.16.4 – Archaeologists, Decorative
- A Plethora of Entities’ Fossils was added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.