FPS Spoofer Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 spoofs the FPS display in-game. This really doesnât change your FPS, it only changes the numbers displayed. This should be allowed on all servers as that is the only thing it does. Will be off as default. To turn on use the commands.
FPS Spoofer Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 – Fake FPS
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!