Freetrading Mod 1.12.2 offers full rewrite of Minecraft trading system. You can add your own trades.
Freetrading Mod 1.12.2 – A New Way to Trade with Villagers
- Player now buy and sell items using abstract currency.
- Everything what could be bought from villages can be sold to any villager (including loafers) for 1/24 of a price.
- Career level of villagers depends only from their own wealth. Wealth is raised whenever player buy items (excluding emeralds) from them.
- Single GUI screen show all trades, including unavailable due to insufficient villager career level.
- Emeralds have a fixed selling and buying price of 144 Minecraft coins.
- Villagers trades added by custom mods are supported.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.