Friendly Fire Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 will stop pet mobs away from being damaged by their owners. You may even edit the config file to reduce damage to infant mobs also, however that can be off by default. With all the new weapons introduced by other mods, and the combat changes in 1.9 that it has become exceedingly easy to accidently kill your pet mobs. In many cases, being careful is not great enough, since they’ll still be hurt by AOE consequences. If you sneak, the mob will not be protected.
Friendly Fire Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Immortal Pets
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.