Fruitful Mod 1.16.1 implements a more natural method for gamers to gather Apples. From the original version of the game, you wouldn’t understand which block of releases include that particular Apple you’re looking for. Meanwhile, your appetite pub is moving down. All these can be solved on the installation of Fruitful, from now on, you’ll obviously see where are the apples situated, you may no longer need to chop down an entire forest to find them anymore. The texture for Apple Trees can also be well-detailed and may be used as a decoration to your foundation. Furthermore, the Mod also comes with a brand new food recipe, which is the Apple Pie, your long lost grandma’s recipe.
Fruitful Mod 1.16.1 – Apple Actually Grows on Trees
Apples are now visible from just looking at a tree.
Apple Pie recipe added.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.