FTB Utilities Backups Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a configurable backups mod made by FTB.
FTB Utilities Backups Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Configurable Backups
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Displays current progress in corner of the game while the backup is running
- Can create backups only when players are online
- Silent backups, no messages will be printed in the chat.
- Configurable amount of backups you can keep
- Configurable timer
- Configurable compression level for .zip
- Configurable extra files you can add to .zip
- /backup start [custom name] – Starts backup manually. You can specify the name if you want a custom one
- /backup size – Prints current world size and total backup size
- /backup time – Prints time until next backup
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.