FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 aims to provide several useful utilities within the FTB Platform ranging from friends list, server configuration utilities, world borders, guide system and many other features.
FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – FTB Platform for Server
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Minecraft API
- Minecraft Core
- Minecraft Library
- Guide system – Introduces a very basic way to write game guides that can be used in game. These can be written offline in plain text and imported into your client. This will allow anyone to write guides that can be used in game as tutorials etc.
- Friends system – Self explanatory, it’s an in game friends system that is used for various other features such as¦
- Chunk Claiming – Players will now be able to claim chunks preventing anyone but themselves and/or their friends from building or breaking blocks in that chunk. This is limited via config options.
- Backup system – Back up your worlds on a regular basis.
- Auto-restart timer – One of the best ways to maintain your server is regular restarts, this allows admins to automate the process.
- World borders. Allows admins to effectively limit the size of any worlds with a 1.8 minecraft like border. Borders can have custom position (default to 0,0) and size per-dimension
- Inventory viewer – This command will allow admins to access any player’s inventory at any time online and easily add or remove items. Supports Baubles. (Personal note, this command is amazing)
- Warps (/setwarp [ID], /warp [ID]) – Players can teleport to any location/dimension set by server admins
- Config reloading with /admin reload
- FriendsGUI where you can see misc stats of users – Total play time, deaths, first time joined, last time seen etc.
- Safe spawn from mobs / Spawn PVP – Hostile mobs in spawn area wont spawn and wont be able to attack you. SpawnPVP blocks other players from attacking you.
- MOTD on player login – Self Explanatory
- Starting items – Want your players to have a set of tools or items when they first join the server, (Items are set in server config, in format minecraft:item_id size damage)
- Chat links – When someone posts a link in chat and its not clickable, FTBU prints [Link] that you can click from chat window.
- Json configs (Can be edited with /admin config)
- Badges – Now you can make and add custom badges to players that are playing on your server.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and FTBLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.