Furnus Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 provides a furnace and a grinder with upgrades.
Furnus Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Furnace and Grinder Upgrade
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Speed Upgrade: Increases speed and fuel consumption.
- Efficiency Upgrade: Decreases fuel consumption.
- IO Upgrade: Enables automation. I=Input, O=Output, F=Fuel.
- X means, nothing can enter or leave this side.
- Check mark means, you can input and output with hoppers, itemducts, pipes, etc.
- A means, the furnus/pulvus pulls/pushs by itself. It includes the check mark.
- Slot Upgrade: Adds one additional input slot and output slot (max. 2).
- Bonus Upgrade: Increases chance of more output. Increases fuel consumption.
- XP Upgrade: Increases XP output.
- Eco Upgrade: Keeps the heat even if there are no items in input slots and prevents that the progress bar will be reset if the furnus/pulvus is out of fuel.
- Energy Upgrade: Enables energy support.
The grinder grinds the usual items:
- Iron Ingot -> 1x Iron Dust
- Block of Quartz -> 4x Nether Quartz
- Lapis Lazuli Ore -> 8x Lapis Lazuli
- Gold Ore -> 2x Gold Dust
- Stone Bricks -> 1x Cobblestone
- Diamond Ore -> 2x Diamond
- Cobblestone -> 1x Gravel
- Coal Ore -> 3x Coal
- Redstone Ore -> 8x Redstone
- Gravel -> 1x Sand
- Glowstone -> 4x Glowstone Dust
- Gold Ingot -> 1x Gold Dust
- Iron Ore -> 2x Iron Dust
- Stone -> 1x Cobblestone
- Nether Quartz Ore -> 3x Nether Quartz
- Blaze Rod -> 4x Blaze Powder
- Emerald Ore -> 2x Emerald
- Wool -> 4x String
- Bone -> 6x Bone Meal
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and LimeLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.