Fus Ro Dah Skyrim Mod 1.8/1.7.10 is exactly what it sounds like, it adds a Fus Ro Dah. Press Z (default) to activate. It just pushes nearby mobs up and far away into the direction you are facing. It allows you to launch mobs high into the sky in Minecraft.
Fus Ro Dah Skyrim Mod 1.8/1.7.10 – Best Shout from Skyrim
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Grim3212 Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.