Future Versions Mod 1.12.2 will be a wonderful addition to any 1.12 world, it lets you play on your favorite 1.12 mods while having the excellent features of the future variants. As a result of this mod, you can play in 1.12 and have the fun of upgrade aquatic as well as also the village and pillage upgrade giving Minecraft its premium texture. This mod adds that which such as blue ice hockey, coral, kelp, stripped wood and so much more with much more to come. Now, there are many of those cubes out of the 1.13 upgrade and 1.14, keep an eye out to the upgrade incorporating more stuff. The very best thing about the mod is it is constantly being updated, so you can be confident this mod is bugfree and as updated as you can!
Future Versions Mod 1.12.2 – Have All Features in Your Favorite Version
- Blue Ice and recipes for it and packed ice
- Uncarved Pumpkins
- Coral and Dead Coral
- Kelp Plant, Kelp Item, Dried Kelp and Dried Kelp Block
- Prismarine slabs of all three types
- Wood “Bark” (The wood with the nice texture on all 6 sides)
- Stripped Wood
- Stripped Wood “Bark”
- Both the new and old texture of the Cartography Table.
- Both the new and old texture of the Fletching Table
- Both the new and old texture of the Smithing Table
- Wither Rose
- Lily of the Valley
- Andesite, Granite, Mossy Cobblestone, Mossy Stone Brick, Polished Andesite, Polished Diorite, Polished Granite, and Stone Slab
- Frozen Ocean
- Petrified Wood Slab
- More to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.