Gaggle Of Golems Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) adds golems to multiple Minecraft Dungeons, Minecraft Earth and Minecraft Story Mode. We have the Iron Golem as well as the Snow Golem. We can create these two creatures, and they won’t attack us unless we attack them first. Gaggle of Golems Mod allows you to add more golems to your game. An Icy Golem can throw snow at enemies and trap them with snowballs. A Magma Golem can also attack enemies by throwing fire at their heads. Plank Golems are quick to create and aid in shooting arrows. There are many other types of Golems that we can’t mention here. You can read the Features section for more information.
Gaggle Of Golems Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Create New Golems
- Animal & Pet Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Mob & Creature Mods
- Monster Mods
- Tool & Utility Mods
- Bring a lot of Golems into the game.
Types of Golems and How to create them:
- Redstone Golem: The Redstone Golem is like a stronger Iron Golem. It will shake when its health is low and can be repaired with Redstone Ore.
- Copper Golem: The Copper Golem can be summoned by building the structure below. When the Lightning Rod is struck by lightning the Copper Golem will spawn.
- Melon Golem: Melon Golems are like slightly stronger Snow Golem. Melons can be carved with shears. Carved Pumpkins can be used to summon Melon Golems.
- Furnace Golem: The Furnace Golem will set fire to its targets when attacking. It can be healed with Coal, Charcoal, or Coal Blocks. Right-clicking on a Furnace Golem with an ore will instantly smelt it. This will make 5 points of damage to the Furnace Golem. The Furnace Golem will shake and smoke when it’s in low health.
- Icy Golem: The Icy Golem will throw large snowballs at its targets when attacking. The snowball has a chance to trap mobs in powdered snow.
- Magma Golem: The Magma Golem will throw fire at its targets when attacking and set the ground on fire once in a while.
- Cobblestone Golem: The Cobblestone Golem is designed as a weak early game golem.
- Mossy Golem: The Mossy Golem will spray players and other golems with water to heal them.
- Plank Golem: The Plank Golem will shoot arrows at its targets when attacking.
- Grindstone Golem: The Grindstone Golem will attack monsters as well as function as a grindstone. Right Click the golem while sneaking to remove all enchantments from the item in your main hand. In exchange, you will receive some xp based upon the enchantments removed. It will also take damage each use based on the enchantments removed. Particles will spawn around the golem when it’s health is low and it can be healed with Prismarine Crystals.