Garden Stuff Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 is a collection of garden-related mods originally based on Modular Flower Pots. This turns minecraft gardening into something really customizable & unique. Not only are there tons of new gardening items & blocks, but there is also lots of cool decorative features too.
Garden Stuff Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 – Flower Arrangements
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Chameleon Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.