Gate of Babylon Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2 implements a variety of unique weapons to the game, which can be grounded, rustic although striking in its way. People have always complained about how all the weapon mods are too complicated, a few even eccentric, consequently establishing harmful influences on the overall game. To get a potential of owning a comprehensive and well-balanced weapon match, Chairman of Babylon was created. With only four known fundamental offensive tools, the mod makes this game a lot better than before. By focusing on the stats behind a weapon instead of its appearance, the combat system is greatly improved because of the variant of weapons players can choose from. While the component of adding more weapons seems straightforward, it serves as a catalyst to better the game thickness. Nevertheless, players would still must pick between the kinds of weapons which suit them best.
Gate of Babylon Mod 1.16.5/1.16.2 – Vanilla Weapons
- Shield, Rapier, Boardsword and more were added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.