GeckoLib Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is an forward-kinematic animation engine to get Minecraft Java Edition, which lets you export bedrock animations and play them mechanically. You can export bedrock animations from blockbench and use them to entities using GeckoLib. Geckolib additionally supports sound keyframes, particle keyframes, and spiritual events. The library is now on Forge 1.12, 1.15, 1.16, Fabric 1.15, along with Fabric 1.16.
GeckoLib Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Bedrock Animation Loading
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla.
- Download and Install Fabric Installer (or Forge Modloader) for Vanilla Launcher.
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play.
- Press Start on Desktop.
- Choose Run.
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.