Gems and Crystals Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) adds various types of gems, stones, tools, and armor for Minecraft.
Gems and Crystals Mod – 1.19, 1.18.2 – Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Topaz, Amethyst
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Tool & Utility Mods
The following gems and crystals are added to the game:
The following types of tools and armor are added to the game:
- Ruby Tools and Armor
- Sapphire Tools and Armor
- Emerald Tools and Armor
- Topaz Tools and Armor
- Amethyst Tools and Armor
- Quartz Tools and Armor
The ability to enable/disable individual ores is available via a configuration file.
Quartz ore can spawn in the overworld if enabled in the configuration file.
Tool and Armor Strength:
- Ruby and Sapphire tools and armor are both of equal strength, and are quite stronger than Diamond, due to the gems being quite rare.
- Emerald tools and armor sit between Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond tools and armor strength-wise.
- Topaz tools and armor are a bit weaker than Diamond.
- Amethyst tools and armor are a bit stronger than Iron but weaker than Topaz.
- Quartz tools and armor are a bit weaker than Iron.