Gentle Harvest Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a small mod that automatically replants crops as you harvest them (by right-clicking them). In vanilla Minecraft these crops are wheat, potatoes, carrots and cocoa pods. Only fully grown crops are affected. It should also be compatible with any mod-added crops that extend BlockCrops or BlockCocoa.
Gentle Harvest Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Automatic Crop Replanting
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.