Here is some informations about Geochests Mod for Minecraft Frostburn that you can need before download it
- Geochests let you pick up and place down areas of blocks in the world!
- Pick up Geochests and carry them with you – they keep their inventory!
- Supports all vanilla block types as of Minecraft 1.6.4, in both Survival and Creative mode!
- Responds to a redstone signal allowing complex new interactions!
- 5 different colours and sizes – From 3×3 through to 11×11!
- Chaining Geochests allows you to store areas of any shape or size! Like that village? Well now you can steal it!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.