Geolosys Mod 1.16.5/ / 1.15.2 provides a Geolological system to Minecraft, with real-life mineral variants for each one of the ordinary ores you locate. Geolosys is a modpack-friendly version of TerraFirmaCraft ore generation. It comes with an extensive config file (and GUI), and allows you to alter WorldGen greatly! Together with Geolosys, realistic mineral variations of ordinary ores are added for many variants commonly utilized in modpacks.
Geolosys Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – A Logical, Geological System in Minecraft
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Vanilla Stones (Diorite, Andesite, Granite).
- Vanilla Resources (Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Redstone, Coal, Lapis and Quartz).
- Common Mod Resources (Copper, Tin, Silver, Lead, Aluminum, Nickel, Platinum, Uranium, Zinc).
- Mekanism (Osmium).
- Big/Extreme Reactors (Uranium).
- Gravel Ores (Ore Converter Feature Blacklisted).
- NetherExÂ (Ore Converter Feature Blacklisted).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.