Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 shows your item durabilities.
Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Show Item Durability
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Show item durability numbers in color (green/white/yellow/red) depending on items state
- Items that are at almost 100% show damage, not durability. For example, your diamond pick that was used 5 times will show -5, not 1556. Great when you’re using the mending enchantment to fix your stuff and don’t know the exact number you want to reach
- Also show number of empty inventory slots; know at a glance if you can continue mining or should return to your chest
- Shows the amount of time for your buffs to run out so you don’t have to press E to check whether that water breathing potion lasts for another minute (can be turned off in options)
- Play a warning sound when your item is about to break; stop losing your Efficiency V pick to not looking at the GUI. The warning will play when your item is at less than 10% AND less than 100, these values can be configured.
- Set your window title to “<Username> on <Server>” so if you have more than one instance of Minecraft open you can alt-tab to the one you’re looking for easily. Can be turned off in options.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.