Global GameRules Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 permits for global GameRules that uses when a planet is loaded. Additionally allows for default difficulty when loaded and bending of this problem. When locking a worlds issue it can not be unlocked and it is done after any difficulty changes. A locked world will not have it has difficulty changed once loaded. All modifications made to this GameRules or even the problem in 1 world is implemented to other worlds when they are loaded and saved into the config.
Global GameRules Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.