Globe Mod 1.12.2 adds 2 blocks (Globe Creator, Globe Stand) and 1 item (Globe) to Minecraft. Ever wanted to have those fancy snow globes you’ve always seen in gift shops? Now, you can make your own! Using the globe creator, all you need to do is put a globe in it and activate it. This mod will do it.
Globe Mod 1.12.2 – Minimize the World into the Box
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.