GLSL Shaders Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds shaders to Minecraft and add multiple draw buffers, shadow map, normal map, specular map. These things can be used to change appearance of Minecraft world. How it looks depends on selected shaderpack and some user settings.
GLSL Shaders Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Change Appearance of Minecraft World
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Shaders Mods
- Support connected resource (texture) packs.
- Support multiple composite programs (compostire1, composite2, composite3).
- Shader packs such Sonic Ethers Unbelievable Shaders, CUDA Shaders, Waving Plants Shaders, RudoPlays Shaders, Chocapic13 Shaders, Bump Shadow waving are supported.
- Minecraft Forge and OptiFine compatibility.
- Easy installation without any hassle.
- New variables sent from java code to shaders.
- Shaders can select draw buffers to write to.
- More depth buffers and shadow depth buffers.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.