Gnomed Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 adds the “You’ve been Gnomed” Gnome to Minecraft. Ho ho ho ha ha, ho ho ho he ha. Hello there, old chum. I’m gnot an elf. I’m gnot a goblin. I’m a gnome. And you’ve been, GNOMED.
Gnomed Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 – You’ve Been Gnomed
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.