Good Game Glasses Mod 1.7.10 adds in a bunch of different shades and glasses into Minecraft. You can craft a bunch of different glasses and each of them will give you a special ability or effect!
Good Game Glasses Mod 1.7.10
- Diamond Glasses = None
- Emerald Glasses = None
- Earth Glasses = Fire Resistance, Water Breathing
- Fire Glasses = Fire Resistance, Resistance, Haste
- Water Glasses = Fire Resistance, Water Breathing
- Ice Glasses = Resistance, Fire Resistance, Water Breathing
- Loke Glasses = Night Vision, Haste, Strength, Instant Health, Resistance
- Mechanical Glasses = Night Vision
- Fun Glasses = ???
- Useless Glasses = None
- Vinyl Shades = Night Vision, Strength, Regeneration, Resistance
- Hipster Glasses = Haste
- Wire Glasses = Haste, Weakness
- Herobrine Shades = Night Vision, Haste, Strength, Regeneration, Fire Resistance, Invisibility
- Sunglasses = Strength
- Professional Sunglasses = Strength
- Harry Potter Glasses = Strength
- Alien Glasses = Health Boost, Absorption, Saturation (These are three pieces of code that I had never touched until now)
- Budder Glasses = Haste, Strength, Regeneration, Resistance, Night Vision
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and 33kingkiller’s Mod Core.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.