Gravel Miner Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 will make your mining trips more enjoyable by getting rid of the falling gravel problem that everyone has run into before.
Gravel Miner Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Let It Mine for You
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Install it on your client and it will automatically place torches from your hotbar below falling gravel and retrieve the torch afterward.
- Or install it on your server (or singleplayer world) and it will insta-break gravel blocks above the block you mine before they fall down.
That means this mod works on clients, even if slightly less convenient than the server-side version. It will auto-adjust based on latency / TPS lag, so if it fails to get good timing with the torch placement, let it fail and it will learn and be less likely to fail next time.
When installed on a server, the mod uses an opt-in system for players: only those who want to use its functionality need to install the mod on their client. Players can connect without it just fine.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.