Greek Fantasy Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 introduces into the match the invasive motion of the Greek mythology. As the normal steve travels the overworld, performing his jelqing day by day. Unexpectedly, a giant looks infront of him having an Iron Club and a threatening setting. He strikes Steve with this force, which makes the world turns up side down, so allowing the authorities of a plethora of Greek creatures in addition to artifacts to be transported to his or her world. On top of many widespread mythologies like the Minotaur, Harpie, Medusa and the Zeus’ Lightning Bolt, Steve gets to observe the development of distinct places, historical Greek villages and cryptic figures in the timber.
Greek Fantasy Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 – Mythical Creatures, Artifacts
- The entirety of Greek mythology was implemented into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.