Greylight Content Bundle Mod 1.8/1.7.10 provides over 14 new vehicles and a few extra guns to Minecraft. A huge selection of over 100 firearms, attachments, 3d armor, vehicles and extra equipment. In this package, all of the firearms are literary and are utilized by literary factions. Some weapons could secretly be located off of real weapons. The sounds lineup with the gun animations. Each of the handguns and tool work tremendously well and possess proper configs and recipes.
Greylight Content Pack Mod 1.8/1.7.10 – Futuristic Weapons
- SkyComm G80 Rifle
- Skylighter AE Conductive Rifle
- Flightchaser Mk.III Rocket Launcher
- MFP-K9 Machine Pistol
- NorthEastern KAT-3 Rifle
- KPSS-12 Pump Shotgun
- Ambircon AutoRifle 2097 LMG
- Timemarker .38 Special Revolver
- Kattusha MAW Utility Vehicle
- Kattusha MWX-G (Machinegun Variant)
- Kattusha M-SAT (Rocket Variant)
- K-2 Timberwolf Wheeled Heavy Tank
- Areilla Striker Motorcycle
- Castellanus Transport VTOL
- Castellanus Gunship (Machinegun Variant)
- Castellanus RKT (Rocket Variant)
- Altostratus Duster Jet Fighter
- Cirrostratus Carrier Aircraft
- Stumbreon Utility Cargo Truck
- Stumbreon GunTruck (Machinegun Variant)
- Stumbreon ArmoredTruck (Cannon Variant)
- Steamflight V24 Light Airship
- Vehicle Assembly Table
- 30 vehicle-based crafting parts
- 6 Vehicle Guns (Not usable by player in their hands)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Flans Mod and Flan’s Simple Parts Pack Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into .minecraft/Flan/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.