GuardsCraft Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 introduces a sellsword system, which permits players to seek the services of a guard using a new currency, the Crown. In a threatening universe such as Minecraft, stuffed with lots of adversities and harmful things, the sole procedure to defense yourself against such odds is to struck them down one by one. However, when the challenges are demonstrated to be overpowering for you to handle, it’s going deter players from progressing farther into the game. Together with GuardsCraft, players are awarded a prospect to seek the services of veritable sellswords, that are well-trained and therefore so are master of their various weapons. These guards hold immense power, so protecting players from their demises are a guarantee. The cost that comes with hiring those guards aren’t going to be economical, albeit their efficiency.
GuardsCraft Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 – Companion, Guards, Protection
A New System, which allows players to hire sellsword was implemented.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.