Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a fork of the original mod Guide-API by TehNut and Tombenpotter. It uses a different package and a different mod-id (guideapi-vp).
Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 – Simple Mod Guide Creation
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
The guide book is created mostly in code whereas e.g. Patchouli is mostly JSON based. This means:
- Add or change content based on the configuration of your mod.
- Wrap lines and pages based automatically, so localized strings don’t overflow.
- Refer to the set keybindings.
- Refer to internal constants, balancing values, etc so they are automatically changed in the book if you change them in the mod.
- Add custom page types, recipe types, etc.
- Use helper methods to generate parts of the book automatically.
Mods using this:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.