Guilt Trip Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 causes mobs you have killed to circle you around your head. They will continue haunting you for quite awhile, and sometimes NEVER stop haunting you. This is a cool small mod that would go good in a mod pack.
Guilt Trip Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Everything You Kill Haunts You
- This mod tries to guilt players about the helpless creatures that theyve killed by leaving a solemn reminder floating around their heads.
- These reminders may eventually fade away over time¦ or they may stay forever.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and iChun Util Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.