Harshen Castle Mod 1.12.2 adds big structures with powerful bosses, mobs, traps, armors, tools, accessories, new dimensions and more.
Harshen Castle Mod 1.12.2 – Rituals, Souls, Blood
- Spawns the main castle (located at x:750 z:750, position not final).
- Spawns a randomly generated maze in the basement of the castle (note maze will always have at least one solution).
- Custom Entity Soulless Knight: will attack normally.
- Custom Entity Soul Part: will only attack if you dont have the soulless potion effect.
- Rituals (reccomended JEI).
- Glass Containers – contains liquids and effects.
- Custom Dimension – called pontus. access with Pontus world gate spawner.
- Custom Biomes in Custom Dimension – biomes have a “biome system”, whereas if you dont have a certial level then you will have negative effects and a visual border will appear. Theres no way to change the biome level without using the command /pontuslevel <level>.
- Custom Inventory – custom inventory, open with default key H, or with the button in the main inventory.
- Custom Accessories – goes with cusom inventory.
- Custom Potion Soulless – prevents Soul Parts from attacking you.
- Custom Potion Pure – takes away all negative effects.
- Custom Potion Harshed – does damage and slownes.
- Custom Plant Light emitted essence.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.