Harvest Festival Mod (1.12.2 & 1.10.2) is heavily inspired by the Harvest Moon games. You can add crops and animals to your farm, but they need to be taken care of in order to get the best out of them. The introduction of NPCs and the builder will allow you to build a village and build relationships. You can also include seasons that have an effect on day length and the daily weather. You can make dishes using the minerals or crops you’ve collected from the Mine.
Harvest Festival Mod – 1.12.2, 1.10.2 – Cooking, Relationships, Townships
- Seasons that affect day length, what you can grow and the appearance
- 13 new crops, and crops that need to be watered to grow
- Livestock including cows, chickens and sheep that need to be cared for and can produce better products
- A builder where you can buy buildings, in order to build a town
- NPC Interaction, improving relations to progress further
- Shops where you can buy items, animals and more
- Ability to sell your crops, fish and other things to progress
- Mine with infinite floors for you to traverse for selling or upgrading tools
- Cooking system, using ingredients for varied options
- CraftTweaker Integration so you can configure what you can buy/ship/etc
- To get started you are going to need to summon the Harvest Goddess. Any flower works for the ritual. Once you summon her, there is an option for a tutorial, this will guide you through the rest of the mod.