Hated Mobs Mod 1.12.2 adds several annoying and frightening insects to your game. There’ll be mosquitoes, they will Wake you at night, even if you do not protect yourself . Also, the alteration will include giant spiders that you can fit in their own nests, these creatures will be much larger and stronger than traditional spiders and poison their prey. Exploring the Earth, you will sometimes meet beans, infected leaves and cobwebs â$” that the proper indicators of settling these spiders.
Hated Mobs Mod 1.12.2 – Annoying and Scary Insects
- Mosquitos : Wakes you up in the middle of the night if you don’t protect yourself. They can go through doors and glass.
- Silk Spiders : These little spiders are friendly and will be your best ally against mosquitos. They live in Infested Leaves Blocks which they sleep in and produce web during the day.
- Giant Spiders : Rarely seen outside, you will mostly meet them in spider nests. Bigger and stronger than regular spiders, they can spit poison at you.
Blocks and Items:
- The Swatter : The Swatter is the only weapon capable of killing mosquitos. However it is not recommended to use it against other entities as it only deals half a heart.
- Silk Boots : These boots will prove themselves useful when you come across a silk spider infested forest or a spider nest as they allow you not to be slowed down by webs.
- Egg Sacks : Egg sacks can be found randomly in the world, they contain spider eggs for you to start your spider breeding ! They can also be used for silk spiders to lay their eggs in when they are placed next to infested leaves.
- Infested leaves : The home of silk spiders, they can be found in forest among tree leaves and can be harvested with shears. They are essential to keep silk spiders since you can’t use their eggs anywhere else. Silk spiders die when you destroy their infested leaves.
- Web Blocks : Web Blocks are the core material of spider nests. They slow you down but not as much as regular web. You can walk on it normally with silk boots.
- Nets : Nets allow you to protect yourself against mosquitos at night as they can’t go through it. They have to be placed on glass and doors (you can walk and open doors through it).
- Net Doors : Net Doors are a more fashionable option to protect yourself against mosquitos. They function like regular doors except that mosquitos can’t go through them.
- Anti-mosquito Glass : They are the way to go if you don’t want to cover your windows in net as they behave the same way !
- Spider Eggs : Used on infested leaves, they spawn silk spiders. You can store up to two silk spiders per infected leaves block.
- Spider Nest : Spider Nest are generated in caves underground. Inside you will find multiple egg sacks, a hidden chest with loot inside and a giant spider to guard it all.
- Egg Sacks : See above.
- Infested trees : Some trees in forests will have infested leaves with spiders inside.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and LLibrary.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.