Headcrumbs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds in dinosaurs heads, youtuber heads, and statues. This mod enables all dinosaurs to now drop their heads. These are able to be worn or displayed on your mind. This mos can be compatible with a bunch of other hot mods! Another major feature is that Youtuber heads are found in chests. These can be turned into sculptures for screen. Together with all the config, any Minecrafters head can be added.
Headcrumbs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Youtuber, Mobs Heads
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Vanilla mobs/animals heads (including horses)
- Blizz heads (mob from Thermal Expansion)
- Most of Twilight Forrest mobs/animals heads
- All the Natura mobs heads (Imps, Heatscar Spiders, and Nitro Creepers)
- Most of the Thaumcraft mobs (Pretty much all of the ones that actually have a head)
- All of Lycanite’s Mobs
- Minecraft celebrities heads as dungeon loot
- All of the heads added by this mod are wearable!
- You can, of course, remove and add names to the celebrities list at any time using the configs!
- Heads will drop randomly if you have this mod installed. You can disable this in the configs. You can also disable only the vanilla head drops and keep the new ones added by this mod.
- Heads will also drop off of any entity killed by a charged creeper. I’d recommend turning either this or the random drops off to keep it consistent. Both are on by default.
- You can also make player statues by placing a player head on top of a tower of two clay blocks! (You can change what block in the configs, the default is clay)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.