Healing Campfire Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a minimalistic mod which creates an area around the campfire where players and/or passive mobs receive the regeneration effect in a configurable radius. Modded passive entities will be healed as well as long as they are not classified as “EntityClassification.Monster”. This mod is part of The Vanilla Experience Modpack.
Healing Campfire Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Heal Players and Passive Mobs
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.