Helper Tools Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a simple mod focused on alternatives for helping around with survival mode building and more.
Helper Tools Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Craft various tools to help with construction.
- Expanding Rod: helps you place blocks faster and build bigger.
- Metamorphic Stave: lets you swap blocks in the world, making replacing a breeze.
- Euclidean Transposer (Pattern tool): allows one to copy patterns and place blocks elsewhere in the same pattern.
- Torch launcher: fire normal and redstone torches a far. Also launches dynamite and arrows.
- Milk and Chocolate milk: refreshing beverages, work like milk buckets, but stackable.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.