HerdCraft Mod 1.7.10 adds zero new items/blocks/mobs to the game, but to make it more interesting though more AI options, and tweaking how things spawn.
HerdCraft Mod 1.7.10 – Making Mobs Smarter
- Horses, cows, pigs, chickens, sheep, skeletons, or zombies try to stick with their kind in groups.
- Entire herds of horses, cows, or sheep stampede when any is injured. Pigs and chickens do the same, but are less organized about running away.
- Feedable animals collectively follow players with food
- Herds slowly reproduce on their own if there are enough and the herd is not too large.
- When one zombie in a group spots you, you’ll draw the lot of them.
- When one skeleton spots you, they form firing lines.
- Occasionally, hordes of zombies spawn instead of the just the typical 1 to 4.
- All of these behaviors is configurable by species.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.