Heroes’ Universe Mod 1.12.2 provides the gamers with the ability to match as an iconic villain or hero through adding in a selection of playable characters from002 Marvel and DC Comics, using your bizarre skills to conquer foes and safeguard the world of Minecraft. Establish a collection of matches and grow your catalog of personalities, and battle unusual directors like Joker, Zoom, and Venom. Many matches could be craft normally, though some characters such as Daredevil and Shazam need to be purchased using XP using all the Data Collection. Many iconic substances to manage like Kryptonite, Uru and Speedforce Energy are also introduced and could be bought with XP. Different Character’s abilities and skills can be understood through the Data Collection; the updates will constantly be forthcoming to keep up with the heroes that are trending.
Heroes’ Universe Mod 1.12.2 – Bosses, Heroes, Marvel, DC
- Captain America.
- Iron Man.
- Black Panther.
- Human Torch.
- Mr Fantastic.
- Invisible Woman.
- Wonder Woman.
- The Flash.
- Martian Manhunter.
- Professor Zoom.
- Professor Zoom (boss).
- Joker (boss).
- Venom (boss).
- Negative Zone.
- Quantum Realm.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.