Horror Movie Monsters Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that’s responsible for incorporating new creatures to the match, although in this instance it isn’t about animals, but characters from horror movies. These creatures have a really low look rate, so it’s going to be quite difficult to find some of these. All killers will seldom fall there weapons if they have one. All killers deal the same amount of harm as their firearms, killers without a weapons deal 3 hearts of harm.
Horror Movie Monsters Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Bringing Cinema to Minecraft
- Jigsaw (SAW).
- Michael Myers (Halloween).
- Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th).
- Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street).
- Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre).
- Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs).
- Ghostface (Scream).
- Chucky (Child’s Play).
- Pinhead (Hellraiser).
- Pennywise (It).
- Michael Myers’s Knife (5 attack damage).
- Jason Voorhees’s Machete (6 attack damage).
- Freddy Krueger’s Glove (5 attack Damage).
- Leatherface’s Chainsaw (9 attack damage).
- Ghostface’s Knife (4 attack damage).
- Chucky’s Knife (4 attack damage).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.