Horror Pacman Mod 1.7.10 has a mob named Pacman going around endlessly trying to ruin everything in its path! Pacman has a ton of habit AI and a great deal of future intended AI! His principal objective is to be apart of Crazy Craft 3.0 but we wanted to provide it as a distinct mod as it provides some really hilarious moments combined with all of mods! There is just 1 mob currently from the mod and that is Pacman! Pacman has a ton of habit AI and now I will be breaking it all down to you and I shall also include future additions!
Horror Pacman Mod 1.7.10
- Hunger System: Pacman is hungry but not all the time! Pacman has a hunger system where he fills himself up and he will sleep once he is full! Different blocks, mobs and players all have different values that will fill up pacman. Once pacman is full he will be sleeping and will not be aggressive. Watch out because it won’t be long before he is hungry again! How pacman determines what he will eat in order if all following things are around (Player>Mob>Wood>Leaves). This means if a player is nearby and a mob is as well pacman will revert himself to go after the player instead of the mob!
- Hybernation System: Pacman will hibernate if no one is around. This means he will shrink into a small little ball. This is a useful thing to pull sneak attacks on people if they don’t see him awake from his hibernation!
- Unique Boss Drop System: If and when you defeat pacman he will drop 6 random items even if they are modded or not so if you have orespawn installed you could get a Big Bertha!
- Mount System: Pacman can’t be tamed but he can be mounted! What that means is you can saddle pacman up and take a ride while he goes chomping away. You cannot control where he goes you can just enjoy the ride!
- Custom Sizes and Difficulty System (Future System): This is where Pacman will vary in size and the bigger he is the more damage he will deal and the more health he will have and the more drops he will give!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Open the downloaded installer file for the Horror Pacman Mod.
- Run the installer.