Horse Carts Mod (1.16.5 and 1.15.2) adds horse carts that can be attached or ridden by players. The number of slots in the cart’s inventory determines how much stuff you place on the back of your cart.
Horse Carts Mod – 1.16.5, 1.15.2 – Horse Drawn Carts, Astikoor
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
How to use:
- To attach or deattach the cart or plow, you have to be riding on a rideable entity (not all rideable entities work) and hit the action key once. (Default is “R”, can be changed in options). The closest cart or plow within 3 blocks will then be attached to your horse.
- You can sit on the back of the cart by right clicking it.
- If you want to open the carts inventory, just sneak while right clicking it.
- The cart can also be destroyed by hitting it multiple times. All items will be dropped on the ground.
- Plows can be toggled. To enable the plowing mode, simply right click the plow. If you wish to stop plowing, right click the plow again.