Hospital Mod – Facilities Pack 1.12.2 enhance your Minecraft world with the Hospital Mod Facilities pack, part of the Hospital Mod Minecraft mod project by Leon90.
Hospital Mod – Facilities Pack 1.12.2 – Enhance Your Minecraft World
he facilities pack brings some additional misc items which can add to the realism of your Minecraft world, intended to compliment other Hospital Mod content, this can be used in a variety of other builds and projects.
- 3 Vinyl floor blocks
- 1 White Concrete Wall with Floor Trim
and Wall Guard
- Realistic Suspended Ceiling
- Small Ceiling Light Panel (Redstone
- Large Ceiling Light Panel (Redstone
- Blue and Red Office Trays
- Call Centre/Office Style Desks (with/without
- Cisco Style Desk Phone
- Cisco Style Wall Phone
- Office Multifunctional
- Wall Hung Fire Exit Sign
- Ceiling Hung Fire Exit Sign
- X-RAY Wall Sign
- Wall Mounted Fire Extinguisher
- Cleaning Trolley
- Wet Floor Sign
- Roll Cage
- Patient Information Point
- Soft Drinks Fridge
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.