Hospital Mod – Theatres Pack Mod 1.12.2 adds various detailed medical/clinical items into Minecraft, allowing you to create a realistic hospital in your Minecraft world.
Hospital Mod – Theatres Pack 1.12.2 – Super Realistic Hospital
This pack contains several realistic models into the game:
- Illuminated surgical light
- Operating table
- Anaesthetic machine
- Scrub basin
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Stainless steel countertops
- Instrument trolley
- Operating room cart with attached visual equipment
- Wall mounted storage tubs
(Because this is a detailed mod pack, the models take some time to create, therefore the mod will be released in stages based on the category of items in the mod (or clinical area/specialty if you like. Theatres pack you are seeing is the first pack.)
Note: None of the above are actually functional (apart from the surgical light) and are for cosmetic purposes only. Maybe over time, these may become functional.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.