The Hostile Worlds Mod adds in a new dimension with zombies that invade your world!Â Hostile Worlds Monsters Mod 1.7.10 willÂ buff to the invading monsters, they will stronger and more aggressive.
Hostile Worlds Monsters Mod 1.7.10 – Stronger Enemy With Epic Reward
Buffs to monsters it provides:
- Health, Speed, Equipment, XP
Improve AI routines:
- Counter attack leap
- Lunge when close
- Anti air / anti flying pull down
The ways it determines if it should buff mobs in the area:
- Player equipment
- Chunk occupy time
- Server occupy time
- Distance from spawn
- Average damage per second done to mobs (capped to rating of 5 to counter mob farms)
- Player max health (for other mods that add extra max health)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.