Hunger Overhaul Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod which tweaks hunger mechanics, making it a challenge rather than a minor problem. This mod adds a Nutritional Value feature that requires players to use multiple food sources to get the most out of their food, among other features.
Hunger Overhaul Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Nutritional Value
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Rebalanced food replenishment values.
- Food from other mods nerfed (1/4 of food value & saturation).
- Tooltips on food.
- New GUI text shown when low on health/hunger.
- Maximum stack size depends on hunger value of food.
- Eating speed depends on food value.
- Eating food gives a ‘Well Fed’ effect that boosts health regen.
- Crops take much longer to grow if planted in the wrong biome.
- Seeds now have tooltips that indicate the correct biomes to plant in.
- Crops can be right clicked when fully grown to harvest and replant.
- Crops only grow during daytime (not in torchlight).
- Crops take much longer to grow.
- Crops only give back the planted seeds (extra seeds can be obtained by punching grass).
- Hunger value set on respawn (including initial spawn) dependant on difficulty.
- Low hunger gives negative effects.
- Hunger loss and healing rate affected by difficulty.
- Players die instantly when hunger reaches zero.
- Different features can be turned on/off in the config file.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, AppleCore and HarvestCraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.