Husk Spawn Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 tweaks Minecraft by adding a little prospect of a Husk being recorded as a substitute for the traditional overworld zombies. If gamers commute throughout the desert, occasionally, they’ll encounter a zombie thing known as the Husk. Such thing is terrifying due to its nature of being resistant to sunlight. This characteristic of husk makes them quite an hardship for gamers. Moreover, being superior to the common zombies also set them to some greater standard from the chain of monsters. With Husk Spawn Mod, players will certainly fall upon Husk more often, thus increasing the bets of your peaceful overworld.
Husk Spawn Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Zombie
- Husk will sometimes spawned as a substitute for Zombie.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.